Benjamin Roberts Solicitors is a tight-knit team of lawyers dedicated to personally representing clients in Halifax and the surrounding areas, including Bradford and Huddersfield. Since 2006, we have secured millions of pounds in compensation for hundreds of clients. We have helped people in other areas too, including criminal law, wills and probate and landlord and tenant disputes.
A Professional Service From Experienced Solicitors
At Benjamin Roberts Solicitors, we are committed and professional; for our clients, this matters:
- We are local — you can contact us when you need to. Personal injury claims and the other issues we deal with are stressful for our clients. We understand this, so we make the effort to be available.
- If you are uncertain about the legal process, call us: Outside hours you will be diverted to a solicitor's mobile, and if you want us to come and visit you at home, we will.
- We focus only on a select number of practice areas. There are firms that try to do everything. We don't. In today's complex legal environment we owe it to our clients to keep on top of the latest developments in our areas of expertise.
- Every case we handle is supervised closely by our principal solicitor, Graham Roberts, a personal injury specialist with 15 years of experience. At claims management companies and some larger firms, your case will be one of hundreds: You just won't get the same level of attention.
- We get you maximum compensation. The personal injury and other claims we take on require close scrutiny of the facts at every stage. We have the experience and resources to do this.
- We fight for all the compensation you are entitled to. Many solicitors say this — but they don't always do it. We know because we are often instructed by people who are dissatisfied with their current solicitors. When we take these cases on, we often discover additional categories or heads of compensation that have not been considered.
Call our Halifax injury solicitors on 01422 897309 or send us an email. We speak Punjabi and Urdu, and we offer free consultations at your home or in our offices in the centre of Halifax. Usually we will represent you on a no-win, no-fee basis.