Legal Expertise You Can Depend On
Benjamin Roberts Solicitors is a legal firm based in West Yorkshire with its head office in Halifax town centre. We service clients all around the West Yorkshire area, including our surrounding towns like Bradford, Dewsbury, Huddersfield and Wakefield as well as across the country. If our clients are so seriously injured they can't come to see us we will visit them in their own homes at a time to suit them.
We fight for all the compensation you are entitled to. Many solicitors say this — but they don't always do it. We know because we are often instructed by people who are dissatisfied with their current solicitors. When we take these cases on, we often discover additional categories or heads of compensation that have not been considered.
What We Do
We focus only on a select number of practice areas. There are firms that try to do everything. We don't. Today's complex legal environment means we sell you short if we can't provide genuinely specialist advice.
What We Offer
- A free consultation to every client
- In sensitive child and adult abuse investigations, we allocate caring specialists at the first meeting with each client.
- An in-depth assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of each case and strategies for bringing each case to action
- If you have been injured at work or elsewhere, we will organise a quick referral for private rehabilitation to assist the speediest recovery possible.
- If your car has been damaged, we ensure hassle-free access to replacement hire vehicles.
- Home visits at a time to suit you
- 24-hour advice line
- Early interim payments to help those clients who have been forced to take time off work because of injury and need cash to make ends meet
- If you are making a claim for work-related deafness, we provide free hearing tests in the comfort of your own home.
Call our Halifax injury solicitors on 01422 897309 or send us an email. Our lawyers speak Polish, Punjabi and Urdu, and we offer free consultations at your home or in our offices in the centre of Halifax. Usually we represent clients on a no-win, no-fee basis.